Consider us your complete gourmet popcorn shop. Whether you're looking for something fun for a holiday, special event or just love popcorn, you'll find it at Off the Cob Popcorn.
Monday - Saturday
11:00am - 7:00pm
Monday - Saturday
10:00am - 8:00pm
Off the Cob Popcorn is proud to announce new popcorn flavors every month. Please visit our store or check back here often.
Please click on one of the many links to explore all we have to offer.
We have opened another store in Temple, Texas! The new store is in the Temple Towne Center at:
2102 SW HK Dodgen Loop, Suite 108
Temple, TX 76504
Come in and See Us!!
Popcorn is good for you. The following facts about popcorn came from: Popcorn.org
- "Popcorn is a whole grain."
- “Popcorn is naturally low in fat and calories.”
- “Air-popped popcorn has only 31 calories per cup. Oil-popped is only 55 per cup.”
- “Popcorn provides complex carbohydrates and fiber to the diet.”
- “Popcorn is ideal for between meal snacking since it satisfies and doesn't spoil the appetite.”
- “3 cups of popcorn equal one serving from the grain group.”
- “Americans consume some 16 billion quarts of this whole grain, good-for-you treat. That’s 52 quarts per man, woman, and child.”
Who Are We?
Off the Cob Popcorn has two locations, one being next to Target in the Lake Air Mall Shopping Center, in Waco, Texas and our new location is next to Leslie Pools in the Temple Towne Center, in Temple, Texas. Our first store in Waco was opened May 7, 2011 and the second was opened April 13, 2015 by Sherry Pierce and her family. Today, Sherry and her family, along with a great group of employees, manage the daily operation of popping and mixing different gourmet popcorn flavors.
The stores attract visitors from all around the Texas area.
Off the Cob Popcorn - Temple | 2102 SW HK Dodgen Loop #108 | Temple, TX 76504 | (254)239-5299